We are committed to disseminating our results for a variety of stakeholders and interested parties. Here’s how:
- The researchers will be publishing a minimum of 25 green access publications between 2020 and 2024.
- We will be maintaining a blog here for those that are interesting in following the project.
- We will be hosting public events every 6 months in various locations across Europe. If you are unable to attend the event, we will also be live streaming the event of posting a video of the event afterwards
- We are developing a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) for those who are interesting in learning more about our work.
- Our researchers are not only working within the scientific community but will be consulting with industry leaders, non-government organizations, future researchers, European policy makers, and the general public to direct our research.
- Here you can find our upcoming TerraNova public events in addition to conferences where our researchers will be presenting
We are committed to transparency, openness, and public outreach and will take measure to maximize the impact of the dissemination results. We believe in the co-production of knowledge beyond our individual research sectors. If you would like to communicate with any of our researchers, you can find their email address here.
174 total views, 1 views today